Moto G6 with Alexa Push-to-Talk – 64 GB – Unlocked (AT&T/Sprint/T-Mobile/Verizon) – Deep Indigo – Prime Exclusive Phone
|Deal:||$179.99 (SAVE 44% Now!)|
|as of 10/20/2019 (Details)|
Meet Moto G6 64 GB. With a 5.7" Full HD+ Max Vision display, advanced imaging software, and a long-lasting battery, it’s impressive any way you look at it. Plus, with a pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including the Amazon Widget, Amazon Shopping, and Amazon Alexa, Prime members enjoy easy access to daily deals, Prime movies and TV shows, Prime Music, Amazon Photos storage, and more, with a single sign-on experience.
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including the Amazon Widget, Amazon Shopping, and Amazon Alexa. Prime members have easy access to daily deals, Prime movies and TV shows, Prime Music, Amazon Photos, and more with a single sign-on experience
- Amazon Alexa: Double press the power button to just ask, and Alexa will respond. Alexa can play music, provide news updates, check the weather wherever you are and more
- 5.7" Full HD+ Max Vision display with an 18:9 aspect ratio, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage with option to add up to 128 GB of microSD expandable memory, and Android 8.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 1.8 GHz octa-core processor and fast 4G LTE speed
- 12 MP + 5 MP dual rear cameras for studio-quality portraits and 8 MP front-facing camera with LED flash for wide-angle selfies
- All-day battery + TurboPower charging: 3,000 mAh battery, hours of power after minutes of charging with TurboPower charging
- Fingerprint sensor to easily unlock your phone
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. SIM card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint's network
- Prime members and accounts are limited to the purchase of 4 of Moto G6 - 64 GB -Deep Indigo Prime Exclusive Phone every 12 months
- Note: Kindly refer user manual before use
Do you want ot get the Moto G6 with Alexa Push-to-Talk – 64 GB – Unlocked (AT&T/Sprint/T-Mobile/Verizon) – Deep Indigo – Prime Exclusive Phone?