as of 05/15/2021 (Details)
Centric premium rotors utilize an Electro coating finish that provides long lasting corrosion protection. E-coating is a superior electro-statically applied finish designed to withstand 400 hours of salt water exposure without rusting. Phosphate finishes utilized by other manufacturers provide only minimal protection from the elements; these finishes are generally only effective for the shipping and storage portion of a rotor’s life. The addition of heat and moisture eliminates the effectiveness of phosphate finishes resulting in immediate corrosion once installed in the vehicle.
- Black E-coating for long lasting corrosion protection
- Double Disc Ground for quieter and smoother stops
- Machined finish for a cleaner looking part
- Center Split core castings for proper heat transfer
- Mill balanced brake rotors ensures long lasting durability