as of 03/22/2023 (Details)
The Century Inverter Arc 120 Stick Welder is compact for portability and has a 10 to 90 amp output that supports mild steel stick electrode diameters from 1/16" to 5/64". The smooth arc provides strong welds on 18 to 14 gauge sheet metal. It has a 20% duty cycle that allows it to run 2 minutes out of each 10-minute period without overheating. A continuous amperage control permits exact temperature setting for consistent welds. It comes with a shoulder strap, work cable, electrode holder, work clamp, and input cable with attached plug.SpecificationsWelding range10-90 ampDuty cycle20% at 70 ampInput power120V, 60 Hz, 1 phaseDimensions7.5 x 5.25 x 11.5 inches (H x W x D)*Weight14 lb.*H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.Welders join two or more pieces of metal to form one solid piece by simultaneously applying heat to soften them and applying pressure to connect them. Stick welders, also known as arc welders, use an electrified arc that flows between a welding stick and the metal to join the pieces. Wire-fed welders use an electrified wire spool that is fed at a constant speed between the pieces of metal to join them.Lincoln Electric manufactures welders and welding supplies, including the Century brand. The company, founded in 1895, is headquartered in Cleveland, OH.What's in the Box?(1) Century Inverter Arc 120 Stick Welder(1) 10' work cable with DIN connector and clamp assembly(1) 10' electrode holder with DIN connector(1) shoulder strap(1) 6-1/2' input cable with attached plug
- Portable 120V stick welder is compact and has 10 to 90 amp output that supports mild steel stick electrode diameters from 1/16" to 5/64"
- Smooth arc provides strong welds on 18 gauge sheet metal to 1/4" steel
- 20% duty cycle at 70 amps allows welder to run 2 minutes out of each 10-minute period without overheating
- Exact temperature setting for consistent welds
- Comes with shoulder strap, work cable, electrode holder, work clamp, and input cable with attached plug