Regular Price: $75.27
Deal: $75.27 (SAVE Now!)
as of 01/18/2021 (Details)
The Titan 2 High Gain Preamplifier will amplify signals received by your antenna. This antenna amplifier is a high gain, low noise preamplifier used to allow weaker signals at the antenna to be amplified to a viewable strength, and is ideal for installations in which all broadcast towers are located at a distance of more than 80 miles. The Titan 2 High Gain Preamplifier is a two part unit, an outdoor amplification unit which is mounted on the mast of your antenna system and an indoor unit which powers the outdoor amplification unit. The indoor unit is stationed indoors and connects to the outdoor unit via coaxial cable. The Titan 2 High Gain Preamplifier is recommended for professional installers only. Due to the high gain output of this product, it can result in over amplification if not used in the appropriate scenario. Over amplification can cause issues with the television tuner’s ability to receive and display some or all channels.
- Combined VHF/UHF inputs and Single coax input
- VHF / UHF gain: 30dB -its a flat gain now
- Includes a switchable FM trap - Outdoor rated housing
- Preamplifier and its power supply can withstand up to 140 F temperatures
- Warning: Because of the high gain output, the CM-7777 is recommended for applications where ALL broadcast towers are 80+ miles away. Just one high power signal or broadcaster in close proximity can cause over-amplification, which can result in the loss of reception. For 98% of (short range) consumer applications, the CM-7778 Medium Gain Preamplifier is recommended.