as of 01/28/2022 (Details)
Please see the key features section above for important information. This section contains additional information. This mount, the ALAMB, is best suited for small computer monitors or TVs up to about 24". It CAN be used for many of today's displays up to 32" as long as they use a VESA 100 hole pattern and weigh less than 40lbs. However, Cheetah also makes a larger version of this mount, the ALAMLB, which is sold separately at Amazon and which is recommended for displays larger than 24". If you do opt for the ALAMLB for the larger displays, you will also get 21" of extension versus the 14" on the ALAMB, plus the option of VESA 200 and 400 should you need to upgrade in the future. The ALAMB mount weighs less than 5lbs. Most of today's displays in the 24" and under category weigh less than 15lbs with their pedestal bases removed. Thus, it is typically the case that this mount and display can be mounted by a single person. It IS possible for the TV plate to be attached to the back of your display and for the wall plate and arms to be attached to your wall and then for the two sections to be combined in the most convenient "lift and lock" mounting method. To mount into wooden studs, it is recommended to drill a pilot hole which does require a drill and a drill bit. Similarly, to mount into masonry, a drill and masonry bit is required. The rest of the hardware and tools required are fairly standard. Should you encounter any problems with your mount, in addition to Amazon's seller support and return policies, Cheetah Mounts' authorized sellers all have staff trained in the details of these mounts and are ready to assist. Simply message your authorized seller through Amazon. All Cheetah Mounts come with 100% lifetime guarantees.
- Fits Essentially All Monitors and TVs up to 24". Almost all displays 24" or less use a VESA 100 or smaller hole pattern which this mount supports. VESA 100 means that the mounting holes are about 100mm or 4" apart or less on the back of your display. Many larger displays up to 32" actually use this same VESA 100 hole pattern and this mount CAN work but we recommend the larger ALAMLB sold separately at Amazon for displays larger than 24".
- Mounting Hardware. This mount includes hardware to mount into wooden studs and masonry. It also includes 4 and 5mm hardware to attach to the back of your TV.
- 10' Twisted Veins HDMI Cable Included. Your Cheetah ALAMB does not only include an HDMI cable, it includes a genuine Twisted Veins 10' HDMI cable. These cables sell separately at Amazon for over $7. This cable is a full 10' rather than the more typical 6' to accommodate wall mounting of an arm wall mount. These cables are braided, gold plated, high speed with Ethernet, and support the latest HDMI standard.
- Over 14" of extension yet only 2.5" when collapsed. If you choose to push your display up against the wall, this mount will fold on itself and take up only 2.5" of profile depth in the folded position. However, if you extend it fully, the arms will extend out to 14.5".
- Landscape or Portrait Orientation. This mount uses a unique ball design which allows for 360 degrees of rotation adjustment. This means that it is possible for your display to change from the normal horizontal or landscape orientation to the vertical or portrait orientation. Many web pages and documents are easier to see the entire page in this format. In addition to 360 degrees of rotation, the mount allows for 15 degrees of tilt and 180 degrees of swivel.