as of 01/18/2022 (Details)
The Cisco DPC3000 cable modem meets industry standards for high-speed data connectivity. The cable modem delivers data and wired (Ethernet) capabilities to connect a variety of devices in the home or small office and support high-speed data access, all in one device. With a cable modem, your Internet enjoyment and personal productivity will surely soar. The DPC3000 provides a faster connection to the Internet by incorporating four bonded downstream channels along with four bonded upstream channels. These bonded channels deliver downstream data rates in excess of 160 Mbps. That is up to eight times faster than conventional single-channel DOCSIS 2.0 cable modems. With enhanced packet processing technology to maximize performance, this cable modem can support up to 64 users (on user-supplied Ethernet hubs).
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet port to connect with router or computer
- Front-panel LEDs indicate status and simplify troubleshooting
- DOCSIS 3.0 Certified, capable of up to 160Mbps down and 120Mbps upstream Internet speeds
- Requires Cable Internet Service. Compatible with major U.S. Cable Providers. Contact your ISP to confirm compatibility
- Good for streaming Video and gaming on multiple devices at a time