as of 04/13/2021 (Details)
Epox-It 80 is a multi-purpose high gloss clear epoxy resin. It has an easy to use 1:1 mix ratio that can be hand mixed or used with automated dispensing equipment. Product uses include: coating bar tops, coating counters, encapsulation, fiberglass laminating, making clear models, prototypes, jewelry, figurines, etc.. This is ideal resin for professional contractors, boat builders, diy homeowners, model makers, hobbyists, crafters, and taxidermists. Note: UV inhibitors have been added to the Epox-It 80 to resist yellowing better than most other epoxies. The fact is that all epoxy resins will yellow over time in direct sunlight some are better than others. Direct sunlight should be avoided to prolong the clarity of the resin. Spraying an acrylic clear coat over the casting that will be exposed to the outdoor elements is highly recommended and will add further uv protection. Product: Epox-It 80 Mix Ratio: 1:1 by volume Working Time: 45 minutes Demold Time: 24 hours Heat Deflection: 200 f + Shrinkage: .001 Color: Clear Hardness: D-80 Viscosity: 2600 cps --- For msds and casting instructions please visit www.specialtyresin.com ---
- Epox-It 80 is a multi-purpose high gloss clear epoxy resin.
- Epox-It 80 has an easy 1:1 mix ratio by Volume
- Uses include: coating bar tops, coating counters, encapsulation, making clear models, jewelry, etc..
- This is ideal resin for contractors, boat builders, diy homeowners, model makers, hobbyists, crafters, and taxidermists.
- This is a 1 Gallon Kit. You will receive 1/2 Gallon of Side "A" and 1/2 Gallon of Side "B"