as of 10/21/2021 (Details)
The ClinicalGuard HCG Urine Test is a fast-acting pregnancy test. It works bydetecting the presence of human chorionic gonadotropin ("HCG") in urine. If your result is positive, please contact your physician. He or she will be able to confirm your pregnancy. If your results are negative and you have reasons to believe that you are pregnant (e.g. delayed menstruation), you should repeat the test after a few days. In either case, contact your physician to obtain further information and advice regarding your pregnancy. Note: The color intensity of the test bands on the test vary depending on the concentration of HCG hormone detected.
- ClinicalGuard Urine Pregnancy Test is easy to administer yourself.
- Test strips have sensitivity of 25 mIU, or 25 ng/L
- Negative: Only one color band appears, in the Control Zone. No band in the test zone
- Positive: Distinct color bands appear in Control and Test Zones.
- This product only available on Amazon from ClinicalGuard