as of 01/23/2022 (Details)
The new Cobra Floating Walkie Talkies are the perfect radio for your next hike, camping trip or other outdoor adventure. The CXT 1035R FLT two-way radios come pre-charged and ready to use out of the box and have a max performance range of 37 miles. The radios' compact design and rubberized grip make them easy to carry in wet and dusty environments and even if you do drop them in water, their floating & waterproof (IPX7 standard) design make them ready for anything you or mother nature can throw at them. The Cobra CXT 1035R FLT radios also keep you prepared when you're out and about. With a build-in NOAA Weather & Emergency Radio receiver, you will always be prepared for storms and emergencies and get all government operated weather channel alerts and warnings. These alerts are automatically sent to the radio based on your location, so you don't have to remember to change channels or look for the closet weather stations. There is also an LED flashlight in the bottom of the radio should you need some additional light on your trip. The Cobra Floating Walkie Talkies also feature the patented Rewind-Say-Again technology that allows you to replay the last 20 seconds on any missed transmission. These radios come with a dual-port charger, but can also be powered up with regular alkaline batteries should you need some additional power on your outing. Stay in touch and be prepared with the Cobra CXT 1035R FLT Floating Walkie Talkies.
- Up to 37 mile range - Provides extended signal range with 2662 channel combinations
- NOAA weather and alert - Be prepared for storms and emergencies with built-in NOAA radio receiver and alert in the event of weather or other emergencies
- Rewind-Say-Again - Replay missed radio calls. Automatically records the last 20 seconds of incoming audio
- Floating - Never lose your radio. Floating design and orange core makes retrieving the radio easy if dropped in water
- VOX - Voice-activated transmission frees hands for other tasks