as of 04/17/2021 (Details)
Know that your baby is breathing. Cocoon Cam is the only monitor that shows your baby’s breathing rate in real time, gives you instant alerts to know when they're waking or crying, and has secure HD video and two-way audio. Plus, Cocoon Cam is contact-free, with no uncomfortable wearables for your baby to kick off. We have released updated firmware that resolves all these issues and it will automatically be installed on any new camera installation. We have set a 2-5 sec delay for our video buffer so that we can improve the user experience and provide a very reliable video streaming experience.
- (Updated 2019) KNOW YOUR BABY IS BREATHING with real-time breathing rate and BPM display and night vision HD video. VALIDATED BY TOP PEDIATRICIANS including IRB-approved studies at Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford and UC San Diego.
- (Updated 2019) SEE THE MOVEMENT OF YOUR BABY with Vision Mode. A heatmap shows exactly where your Cocoon Cam is detecting your baby's movement.
- SLEEP when your baby does. INSTANT ALERTS will notify you if baby's breathing changes, baby is crying or beginning to wake. Get the PEACE OF MIND you need to actually rest when your baby does.
- ALL-IN-ONE MONITOR, NO WEARABLES NEEDED. See and know your baby is breathing without any wearables, wires, or mats. Easy to use
- (Updated 2019) ENHANCED SECURITY WITH HTTPS ENCRYPTED VIDEO, AUDIO, AND VITALS, and instant alerts in our FREE app. SEE, HEAR, AND TALK to your baby right on your phone.
- FSA/HSA APPROVED
- NOTE: Cocoon Cam should be centered on the long side of the crib, 3 feet above the mattress. Secure the camera stand to the drywall anchors using screws. Adjust the camera to point down and have a birds eye view of the mattress