as of 05/18/2021 (Details)
Cometic Gaskets Top End Gasket Kit, STD Bore for Harley Davidson 1984-91 Evolution Big TwinBike Fitments1985 Harley Davidson FLH Electra Glide1987-1991 Harley Davidson FLHS Electra Glide Sport1986-1987 Harley Davidson FLHT Electra Glide Standard1984-1991 Harley Davidson FLHTC Electra Glide Classic1989-1991Harley Davidson FLHTCU Electra Glide Ultra Classic1985 Harley Davidson FLHX Electra Glide Special1986-1990 Harley Davidson FLST Heritage Softail1988-1991 Harley Davidson FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic1990-1991 Harley Davidson FLSTF Fat Boy1984-1991 Harley Davidson FLTC Tour Glide Classic1989-1991 Harley Davidson FLTCU Tour Glide Ultra Classic1991 Harley Davidson FXDB-S Dyna Glide Sturgis1985 Harley Davidson FXEF Fat Bob1987-1991 Harley Davidson FXLR Low Rider Custom1986-1991 Harley Davidson FXR Super Glide II1985-1987 Harley Davidson FXRC Low Rider Chrome1986 Harley Davidson FXRD Sport Glide Grand Touring1984 Harley Davidson FXRDG Disc Glide1984-1991 Harley Davidson FXRS Low Glide1990-1991 Harley Davidson FXRS-Conv Low Rider Sport Convertible1986-1991 Harley Davidson FXRS-SP Low Rider Sport1984-1991 Harley Davidson FXRT Sport Glide1985 Harley Davidson FXSB Low Rider - Belt19841990 Harley Davidson FXST Softail Standard1986-1991 Harley Davidson FXSTC Softail Custom1988-1991 Harley Davidson FXSTS Springer Softail1985-1986 Harley Davidson FXWG Wide Glide
- MLS (Multi-Layer Steel) Head Gaskets provide better heat transfer, little to no bore distortion and will tolerate high cylinder pressure applications Turbos, Superchargers and High compression. The outer stainless steel layers are coated on both sides with Viton (a fluoroelastomer rubber based material that is heat resistant to 250 C/ 482 F).
- Viton is designed to meet the demands of a variety of harsh sealing environments, load conditions, and surface finishes. The center or shim layer is uncoated stainless steel, which can be varied to accommodate multiple thickness requirements.
- AFM (Aluminum Foam Material) is the best material available for sealing engine case covers. AFM is a cross-linked, chemically blown compounded nitrile synthetic rubber, bonded to a steel or aluminum base. This material has on 85% torque retention rate that will hold torque and seal uneven and less than perfect surfaces. AFM cover gaskets will not push out, wick or weep.
- VITON seal are made from a premium blend of Viton rubber. This elastomer has the best resistance to heat, different fuels and oils.
- Cometic Gasket Top End EST Kits for Harley Davidson engines include every gasket, seal, washer, and o-ring from the base gasket up to the rocker boxes needed for a top mend rebuild