Regular Price: $155.00
Deal: $155.00 (SAVE Now!)
as of 01/21/2021 (Details)
ConnectPRO's 2-port DVI Keyboard Video Mouse (KVM) switch allows individuals, businesses, or IT professionals to connect two computers and reliably share USB devices such as a keyboard and mouse, as well as a DVI display supporting resolutions up to 1920x1080. For USB reliability, ConnectPRO's Dynamic Device Mapping (DDM) technology is used. DDM dynamically maps USB HID devices to each computer so they will not have to be re-detected each time the user switches ports, and the functionality of those devices will not be sacrificed due to generic emulation as with other brand's standard KVM switches. The DVI video ports also feature Full-Time Active DDC EDID support, so the user will not have to deal with video resizing or video issues that may otherwise occur. Package contents: one UD-12+, two 6-foot SDU-06D USB/DVI KVM cables, one power supply, and one firmware update cable.
- Compatible with all versions of Windows, Linux, and OS X.
- Includes two 6-foot DVI KVM cables to easily connect computers.
- User selectable multi-hotkey (Control, Shift, Scroll Lock, Caps Lock, Hot-key disable)
- Built-in All time Full DDC (Active-DDC to all connected systems)
- Dynamic Device Mapping (DDM) for USB reliability and immediate device recognition when switching