as of 04/22/2021 (Details)
Copper is an essential mineral that plays a pivotal role in the body's balance of Iron in the blood. Copper is needed by all tissues in the body. It is involved in the production of collagen, the protein responsible for the structural integrity of bone, cartilage, skin, and tendon.* It is also involved in the production of elastin, the protein that is mainly responsible for the elastic properties of blood vessels and skin. Further, copper is a component of the enzyme copper-zinc dismutase and the protein ceruloplasmin, both of which inhibit free radical formation.
- Absorbs better than Pills!
- Comes with a Dropper! Small size - Convenient for travel
- Only 10 Drops equals 2mg of Ionic Copper - 100 Total Servings
- Professional Grade - Natural Copper
- Easy to Mix with Juice or Water. Can be taken Sublingual