as of 01/23/2022 (Details)
The Corsair Builder Series of PSUs are designed for worry-free compatibility for your home desktop PC system build or upgrade. With features usually reserved for premium power supplies, it’s a great choice for systems where continuous and reliable power delivery and low noise are essential.
- Supports the latest ATX12V v2.2 standard and is backwards compatible with ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- Rated up to 500W of continuous power output at 40ºC
- Extra long fully sleeved cables to support full tower chassis and assist with flexible cable routing.
- Ultra-quiet 120mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying the RPM in response to temperature.
- High efficiency topology to ensure energy savings.
- 99% Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power to your system.
- Universal AC input 90~264V automatically scans and detects the correct voltage. No more hassle of flipping that red switch!
- Dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with latest components
- Over Current/Voltage/Power Protection, Under Voltage Protection, and Short Circuit Protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- An ultra-quiet 120mm fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature.
- 80Plus Bronze certified to deliver 80% efficiency or higher at normal load conditions
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power.
- Universal AC input from 90~264V. No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
- Over-voltage and over-power protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- A three year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair's legendary technical support and customer service