as of 04/14/2021 (Details)
CRC chain and wire rope lube is a special blend of synthetic lubricants, solvents and molybdenum designed to keep chains and wire rope in peak operating condition. With a low viscosity and wet film, chain and wire rope lube penetrates deeply between chain links and wire strands to reduce friction and wear that cause metal fatigue. Chain and wire rope lube also contains a tackifier that enables the lubricant to cling tenaciously to metal surfaces without increasing the viscosity. Regular use of chain and wire rope lube will help inhibit corrosion, reduce load stress and prevent wire strands from becoming brittle and fraying. Recommended for use as a lubricant and corrosion inhibitor on low speed conveyor and drive chains, hoists, winches, pulleys, cushion pins, rollers, garage doors, bushings, seals, o-rings, and come-alongs. Low viscosity. Provides the ability to penetrate and thoroughly coat interior wire strands and cushion pins. Material safety data label. Provides instant access to current safety information should an accident or OSHA inspection occur. Helps comply with OSHA hazard communications standard 29 CFR 1910.1200.
- NSF H2 registered for use in meat and poultry plants
- Resists water wash-off and high temperature sling-off
- Absorbs pin/bushing shock and cushions rollers, pins and bushings
- Can be applied with guards in place to eliminate costly downtime
- High temperature stability (up to 350 degrees F continuoys)