Deal: $170.52 (SAVE Now!)
as of 10/25/2020 (Details)
CRC TrueTap aqua cutting fluid is a water-soluble cutting fluid. It provides excellent cooling and lubrication and is a suitable replacement for solvent or oil-based cutting fluids. TrueTapTM Aqua works well in machine tools containing water soluble coolants. It will emulsify with the coolant without causing contamination. This fluid is ideal for cutting ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Recommended for tapping, threading, drilling, sawing, shearing, turning, and reaming metal parts, pipes, conduit, screws, bolt holes, housings, aluminum sheets, strapping, gears and chains. Use in conjunction with pipe threaders, drill presses, cutting tables, shears, tap sets, hand tools and lathes. Water soluble. A suitable replacement for solvent or oil-based cutting fluids. For use on all metals but works better when working with mild steels, cast iron, aluminum, and other non-ferrous applications. Greatly extends cutting tool life. Saves money by decreasing the number of tool repairs and new tool purchases. Does not contain 1,1,1-trichloroethane. 212 degrees F boiling point.
- Replacement for solvent or oil-based cutting fluids
- Works exceptionally well in machine tools containing water-soluble coolants
- Emulsifies with the coolant without causing contamination
- Ideal for ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Greatly extends cutting tool life and decreases the number of tool repairs
Do you want ot get the CRC TrueTap Aqua Water Soluble Cutting Fluid, 5 Gallon Pail, Blue?