as of 02/01/2023 (Details)
It designed for health and maintenance of joints. It can be given all at once or divided throughout the day. The chewables can be administered as a treat or crumbled in your pet's food. After response is noticed, usually within 4 to 6 weeks, gradually lower the number of chewable to a level that maintains your pet. The number of chewables can be increased at any time depending on your pet's needs. Daily Administration Schedule Initial (4-6 week): under 15 lbs 1/2 chewable Bonelet. 16-30 lbs 1 chewable Bonelet. 31-60 lbs 2 chewable Bonelets. 61-100 lbs 3 chewable Bonelets.
- This joint supplement is designed to joint injury, treat arthritis, as well as improving the overall health of the joint
- A natural compound found in the body that has been shown to stimulate the body's ability to maintain healthy joints
- Curaflex 2 is a specially formulated tablet to help maintain healthy joint cartilage, which is important in keeping your dog active and mobile
- Glucosamine hydrochloride is a natural compound found in the body that has been shown to stimulate the body's ability to maintain healthy joints
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a source of organic sulfur, a nutrient found in your pet's body which is used in the support of cartilage