as of 08/04/2021 (Details)
Dead Sea Spa Care pumice stones work great in the shower to exfoliate your dry skin. Works great on rough skin to help smooth skin. Be sure to moisturize your feet with our Hand and Body Massage Lotion after the shower. Pumice stones are often used in foot treatments to soften heels. Often used by those with skin problems such as eczema, or psoriasis afterwards used lotion to moisturize your skin. The Dead Sea Spa Care Pumice Stones are to be used to scrub away the dry rough skin such as the bottom of your feet, your heels, elbows or knees. Although a pumice stone is something basic, it is a very useful tool to smooth rough spots and dry areas. The Dead Sea Spa Care Pumice Stone can effectively reduce corns and calluses. Used regularly with a drop of the Dead Sea Spa Care Body Wash while bathing or showering, the Dead Sea Spa Care Pumice Stone will work wonders in rejuvenating your worn, calloused skin. We recommend that you apply our Dead Sea Spa Care Shea Body Butter to your feet after showering to moisturize and restore the skin.
- Our Pumice Stones work great in the shower to help exfoliate your feet or rough skin areas.
- Simply place a few drops of liquid soap on the stone, and gently rub your feet while in the shower.
- Dead Sea Spa products with Dead Sea minerals usually used with these pumice stones.
- Pumice stones used with shower gel, body wash or salt scrubs are most effective for removing dry skin cells.
- Will help remove all dry, dead skin cells. Dead Sea Spa Care pumice stones to exfoliate your skin.