as of 04/11/2021 (Details)
DIRECTIONS: 1. Sterilize roller in alcohol solution before and after each use. 2. Wash and pat skin dry. 3. Do not puncture skin but apply pressure. Roll back and forth in desired area for 4 - 5 times. Switch direction. 4. Apply moisturizer or repairing serum AFTER use. 5. Use once a week for optimal results. 6. Replace roller once every 1 - 2 months if using frequently and store in plastic case. DO NOT USE: - Products that contain retinol right after using roller. Wait several days after rolling before using retinol. - On open wounds. - On acne or irritated skin. - Under eyes or on lips. - Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- ✅A VISIBLE TRANSFORMATION - Don't fret over wrinkles and large pores. Our press-loved derma roller promotes a luminous, youthfully vibrant and healthy-looking complexion.
- ✅SAFE AND PAINLESS - No need to fear. Our esthetician-recommended microneedle length (0.25mm) requires firm yet gentle pressure to maximize usage and minimize discomfort.
- ✅LONG-LASTING PAYOFF - When used correctly and regularly with the high-quality topical products, your skin will continue to look its most beautiful for as long as you use it.
- ✅AFFORDABLE QUALITY - Professional microdermabrasion sessions cost hundreds if not thousands of dollars (plus hours at the clinic). With consistent use, you can the quality for less than the price of a week's worth of lattes!
- ✅OVER 200,000 HAPPY CUSTOMERS - The proof is on the glowing faces of our customers. Check out the customer reviews and images to see for yourself.