as of 05/27/2023 (Details)
Now you don't have to compromise! The Designer Catbox is a perfect solution to help keep your litter box concealed, but easily accessible to your cats. This elegant piece of furniture is a stylish addition to any home, and also helps to minimize odor and prevent litter from being kicked out onto the floor. Made with high quality wood pieces, the Designer Catbox is painted with non-toxic, lead-free paint with a glossy finish and is a fully functional cat litter box with storage for your litter accessories. The litter pan, litter scoop and other accessories are completely hidden from family and guests. The Designer Catbox is designed to hold a standard large-sized litter pan that is 18-1/2-inch L by 15-1/4-inch W by 5-1/4-inch H or a high-backed litter pan that is 18.6-inch L by 14.7-inch W by 9.8-inch H. Note: a larger litter pan will fit in the Designer Catbox if you do not install the interior panel. The size of the Designer Catbox: 29.1-inch length by 20.6-inch width by 20.8-inch height. The cat entrance holes are 7-1/2-inch wide by 8-inch high to fit large cats. The interior dimensions of Designer Catbox are: 26.4-inch length by 18-1/2-inch width by 14.2-inch height. The Designer Catbox is easily assembled and comes with detailed instructions. For setup, you will need a Phillip's head screwdriver.
- An interior panel and staggered entrance prevents litter from being kicked onto the floor
- Outer hole can be set up on right or left, so that you can keep it hidden from guests
- Durable, glossy, non-toxic, lead-free paint - made to last
- Hydraulic safety hinge holds lid up for easy cleaning
- Keeps curious children and dogs looking for treats away from the litter pan