as of 05/17/2021 (Details)
Use Trim Kote to restore plastic mirror housings, wheel flairs, bumper trim, body side moldings, wind dams, tailgate handles, bed liners, plastic rocker panels, golf cart trim, or virtually any exterior plastic or vinyl trim that has a grainy finish to it. Trim Kote Car Trim Restorer in packaged in a 16 oz. bottle and is enough product to restore up to 800 door handles! This product is not a dressing. Trim Kote is an actual dye and trim sealer that will not wash off. Easily lasts 1-2 years without having to reapply. Unlike thinner water-based products that are applied like shoe polish, Trim Kote is thick and typically does not require multiple applications.
- Premium plastic restorer that will bring faded trim, plastic, cladding, and bumpers back to life.
- Permanent Dye should last 1-2 years - Not a cheap silicone cover up like many other so-called bumper dyes!
- Easy and Safe to Use - Simply wipe on plastic trim color and wipe the excess back off.
- Thick mixture allows for single coat coverage that lasts 1-2 years!
- Excellent product for plastic mirror housings, body moldings, plastic rocker panels and more!