Deal: $6.78 (SAVE Now!)
as of 10/27/2020 (Details)
Devcon Plastic Welder is a strong structural adhesive formulated for bonding similar and dissimilar materials as well as unprepared metals. Resists water, weathering, high humidity and temperature variations. Only mix the amount of product that can be used within the handling time, and always mix equal portions of the adhesive and activator thoroughly together in order for this product to cure properly. Minimal surface preparation is required and once cured, the adhesive can be drilled, sanded and painted. Bonds hard plastic, styrene, PVC, acrylic, ceramic, concrete, fiberglass, metal, vinyl, and wood with a tensile strength of 3500 PSI. Not recommenced for use on copper or brass and does not bond to Polyethylene or Polypropylene Plastics. Temperature Range: -40 degrees Fahrenheit to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not freeze, store between 55 degrees Fahrenheit and 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Strong structural adhesive formulated for bonding similar and dissimilar materials
- Minimal surface preparation required
- 4-5 minute Handling time; 10-15 minute Set time; 24 hour Cure time
- Cured adhesive can be drilled, sanded and painted
- Tensile strength: 3500 PSI
Do you want ot get the Devcon 22045 Plastic Welder – 25 ml Dev-Tube?