as of 10/05/2022 (Details)
USING YOUR MONEY SAVING JAR Adding coins;Push coins through the slot one at a time. The LCD Display will blink showing the value of each coin.When it stops blinking, it will display the total. Alternate way to add coins;Remove the lid. Add coins to the Bank. Attach the lid. Press the Add Coin Button until it displays the total amount of coins you added. To speed the display up, hold the button down. Subtracting coins;Remove the lid. Subtract coins from the Bank. Attach the lid. Press the Subtract Coin Button until it displays the total amount of coins you subtracted. To speed the display up, hold the button down. Resetting the LCD Display;Insert the end of a paperclip or similar object into the reset hole on the underside of the lid. CARING FOR YOUR BANK Clean with a slightly damp cloth. Never soak or submerge in water. Store in a cool, dry location away from sunlight. BATTERY INSTALLATION We recommend using alkaline batteries for best performance. Locate the battery door on the underside of the lid.Using a Phillips screwdriver, remove the screw. Insert 2 "aaa" batteries in the polarity direction shown on the diagram to the right. Replace the battery door.Attach the lid to the Bank by rotating clockwise. Note: 1：When the LCD Display starts to fade, it's time to change the batteries. The display memory stays on for only 15 seconds after the batteries are removed. Have 2 new"AAA"batteries ready before removing the old batteries. 2：When the money jar is not in operation for 10 minutes, the display will automatically sleep (energy saving), when you want to wake up again, press the +/- button for 3 seconds, or directly add the coin to wake up and read the coin amount normally. 3：Press and hold the +/- button for 3 seconds until the display flashes to adjust the number on the display
- ❥·Large Capacity:Digital counting money jar capacity up to 1.8L can storage 800-1000 coins. Accepts all US coins including: pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, half dollars and dollar coins.
- ❥·Creative Design: Digital counting coin bank, ABS material, harder to break than glass or ceramic money boxes.Clear LCD screen helps count your coins, accurate displaying the total for every deposit.Powered by 2*AAA battery (not included).
- ❥·Easy to Use: Kids piggy bank is a +/ - button on cover. When coins are removed or if you want to slip in a bill, there is a simple +- function to report the amount removed and keep a correct tally of your savings!
- ❥·A Great Gift for kids Adult boys girls: Kids will love watching their savings grow and adults will value having a landing spot for coin counter change! This counting coin jar will be a unique gift for kids!
- ❥·After Sales Service:If you have any questions, please contact us and we will give you a satisfactory answer.Please contact us via QA or email.