Regular Price: $8.49
Deal: $8.49 (SAVE Now!)
as of 03/02/2021 (Details)
What is the Disk Cloning Tools CD? ----------------------------------------------The Disk Cloning Tools CD is a collection of highly specialized Linux distributions assembled on a bootable CD-ROM for cloning/imaging hard drives and partitions.Please Note: This is NOT a Windows boot disc, and does not use any MS Windows technology or software to perform its tasks. IT WILL however, allow you to perform full cloning/imaging tasks, as well as backup and restore Windows and Linux installations.It aims to provide an easy way to carry out cloning, imaging and backup/restore tasks on your computer. It comes with a massive collection of useful Linux-based toolsCan be used for both Linux and windows computers, and on desktops and servers. Requires no installation as it can be booted from a CD/DVD drive.Supports all important file systems (ext2/ext3/ext4, reiserfs, btrfs, xfs, jfs, vfat, ntfs), as well as network filesystems (samba and nfs).Included on the CD:Parted Magic - A powerful collection of tools fore use in creating, modifying and deleting partitions, backing up and restoring data, cloning hard drives and partitions, etc..Clonezilla - A straightforward method of cloning and imaging hard drives.ReDo Backup and Recovery - A simple and powerful Backup and Recovery tool that's as simple as One-click!Mini-Tool Partition Editor - An elegant partition manager and backup/restore tool.PING - A full-featured Ghost clone, capable of full drive cloning...and more...
- The Disk Cloning Tools CD is a bootable CD loaded with tons of tools and applications for Cloning / Imaging, Backing up, and Restoring hard drives and partitions
- With the Disck Cloning Tools CD, you can repartition hard drives, Perform full system cloning/imaging, Backup and Restore entire drives or partitions
- Its ability to automatically connect to most kinds of networks make it quick and easy to backup and recover to a network connected server or drive
- Capable of accessing Windows shared file systems over the network (Samba)
- Detects nearly all modern file systems, including Windows NTFS, FAT, FAT32, ext2/ext3/ext4, reiserfs, btrfs, xfs, etc..