Deal: $29.26 (SAVE Now!)
as of 10/27/2020 (Details)
DOW CORNING® MOLYKOTE® 33 LIGHT EXTREME LOW TEMPERATURE BEARING GREASE, O-Ring, Valve and Rubber/Plastic/Metal Component Lubricant/Grease, Light Grade (33L), NLGI #1 Consistency, White Color. A Phenyl-methyl silicone grease with Lithium Stearate for extremely low to high temperature applications, -100ºF to 400ºF (-73ºC to 204ºC). Used to lubricate ball bearings operating under light to moderate loads. SAFE for O-Rings and Other EPDM, Buna, Rubber and Plastic Seats/Seals/Gaskets. Recommended for specific applications by top manufacturers of high-performance equipment from motor vehicles to electric clocks and photographic equipment.APPLICATIONS: - Freezer cart casters and cold room conveyor equipment - Utility disconnect switch contacts - Plastic electric clock motors - Maximum-demand meters, power-factor meters, watt-hour meters - Windshield wiper motor gears - Photographic, optical and surveying equipment - Oscillographs, geophysical and light, low-torque instruments - Starter clutch drives - Plastic component - Also used in certain paintball marker applications - AND MANY, MANY MORE.
- Low evaporation. High oxidation resistance. Good resistance to water wash-out.
- Resistance moisture and corrosive atmospheres. Inertness. Good shear stability.
- Wide service temperature range: -100ºF to 400ºF (-73ºC to 204ºC). Compatible with many plastics.
- Used to lubricate plastic gears, bearings and cams, as well as metal and rubber parts.
- SAFE for O-Rings and Other EPDM, Buna, Rubber and Plastic Seats/Seals/Gaskets.
Do you want ot get the Dow Corning Molykote 33 Light Grease Lubricant 5.3oz 150g Tube?