Deal: $29.74 (SAVE Now!)
as of 10/28/2020 (Details)
DOW CORNING® MOLYKOTE® 44 LIGHT HIGH TEMPERATURE BEARING GREASE, O-Ring, Valve and Rubber/Plastic/Metal Component Lubricant/Grease, Light Grade (44L), NLGI #1 to #2 Consistency, White Color. A Phenyl-methyl silicone grease with Lithium Stearate for low to high temperature applications, -40ºF to 400ºF (-40ºC to 204ºC). Used to lubricate ball bearings operating under light to moderate loads. SAFE for O-Rings and Other EPDM, Buna, Rubber and Plastic Seats/Seals/Gaskets. Recommended for specific applications by top manufacturers of high-performance equipment from motor vehicles to electric clocks and photographic equipment.APPLICATIONS: - Oven Fans - driers - conveyors - clutch release bearings - planetary roller screws - Plastic components - Also used in certain paintball marker applications - AND MANY, MANY MORE.
- Low evaporation. High oxidation resistance. Good resistance to water wash-out.
- Resistance moisture and corrosive atmospheres. Inertness. Good shear stability.
- Wide service temperature range: -40ºF to 400ºF (-40ºC to 204ºC). Compatible with many plastics.
- Used to lubricate bearings and cams, as well as metal and rubber parts and plastic gears.
- SAFE for O-Rings and Other EPDM, Buna, Rubber and Plastic Seats/Seals/Gaskets.
Do you want ot get the Dow Corning Molykote 44 Light Grease Lubricant 5.3oz 150g Tube?