Deal: $299.99 (SAVE Now!)
as of 10/20/2020 (Details)
Power Commander V PCV is the state of the art fuel injection management system for late model fuel injected machines. PCV installs easily to factory wiring harness's using OEM style connectors - no splicing or soldering is required. PCV uses the latest CAN-BUS technology for lightening quick communications and ultra-precision control, and is less than half the size of the PCIII USB. Once installed, you provide your machine with a map to reconfigure your fuel injection operation. PCV can create a separate map for each cylinder for each gear, and for each injector. You can visit a local Authorized Power Commander Tuning Center and have a custom map built for your specific machine on the dyno. PCV allows you to store 2 maps on the unit (accessible with optional map switch). The maps smooth your air/fuel ratio to improve throttle response, drive-ability, and power. The PCV cleans up the majority of your fuel injection issues at a very affordable price. The PCV also provides easy expandability with the optional extras like: Quick Shifter (allows full throttle clutch-less upshifts), Auto Tune (build or modify an existing map as you ride), LCD Display (view and control live data and maps) and 2 Position Map Switch.
- Fuel and ignition timing control USB (Universal Serial Bus) port provides an instant, problem-free way to connect your Power Commander to a computer
- Provides precise information for fine-tuning a fuel-injected motorcycle when changing an air filter, installing a new exhaust system or doing additional engine performance modifications
- Each unit includes a built-in microprocessor and a specific map designed to improve engine performance over stock; Dynojet continuously maps new calibrations for each bike, which are available for downloading at their website
- If you do not have a computer, you can change the settings with three touch buttons on the faceplate
- OEM-style wiring connectors with improved harness protection are supplied; no wiring modifications required
Do you want ot get the Dynojet 15-021 Power Commander V Fuel Injection Module?