as of 04/11/2021 (Details)
This Power Commander V fits 2014-2015 Indian Cheif Models. The NEW Power Commander V is loaded with tons of new features: Reduced size from PCIIIusb (less than half of the size of PCIII); USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming); 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included); Gear input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed); Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature); With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables); Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%); 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb); Enhanced "accel pump" utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges); NEW Power Commander V w/ Built in Ignition Control on this model! Gain control over fuel delivery AND timing with the new Power Commander V with fuel and ignition control. The best of both worlds, now you can realize all the benefits of the Power Commander V and the Ignition Module 5 wrapped in a single enclosure. This Power Commander V is available for select twin cylinder engines; Retains all of the standard Power Commander V fuel control features; Allows +/- 20 degrees of timing adjustment; Map Switch Input - change maps on the fly; Adjust timing per cylinder; Raise your Rev Limit (only available on select models); Built In Launch Limiter
- Purchase a PCV from us and we will preload a map for you based on your bike modifications! Just email us your bike information. It's that easy.
- You will receive a coupon for a FREE dyno run at one of our qualifing events.
- Adjust timing per cylinder
- NEW Power Commander V w/ Built in Ignition Control on this model
- Gain control over fuel delivery AND timing with the new Power Commander V with fuel and ignition control.