as of 04/13/2021 (Details)
The latest in sport rotors features wide aperture slots that draw cool air into the braking contact area and reduce temperatures preventing brake fade. Dimple drilling avoids stress cracks and the new gold anodized EBC finish provides great looks whilst preventing corrosion. EBC sport rotors now feature reduced 3 slot venting which provides slightly less air noise under heavy braking whilst still maintaining the benefits of cooler running with the full width slot design. The design of these rotors means that some wind noise is observed and if drivers feel they would find this offensive they are advised to select the quieter USR Ultimax series or the EBC plain rotor. Another great feature of slotted rotors is the way they maintain flat and parallel pad wear and avoid the record grooves or galling common with non-slotted rotors. This improves pad contact and braking throughout the life of the rotor and pad set.
- Wide slots help brakes run up to 200 degrees cooler
- Reduces brake fade under load and at speed
- Removes dirt dust and debris from braking zone
- Great for Truck and SUV, towing etc for sport sedan use
- This product could arrive colored gold and black or all black