as of 04/17/2021 (Details)
The Edelbrock Intake Manifold Gasket is tailored to match up well with intake ports on the Edelbrock Performer and Performer RPM heads and manifolds. The gasket is made from composite material with a steel core and it has a stock port style. The intake gasket features an embossed silicone bead surrounding the ports for a positive seal. The port size measures 1.28 wide, 2.09 height and 0.06 thick. Impervious to most chemicals including gasoline, alcohol, coolant and oils these gaskets provide optimum sealing in intermittent operating temperature up to 400 degrees. It offers a perfect fit for better flow, easier installation and easier removal.
- Perfect sealing assured due to silicone beads around each port opening
- Gasket material provides excellent sealing on rough, irregular flange surfaces
- Provides a minimum of 30% recovery under load
- When compressed, the gasket can expand and fill any imperfections on a sealing surface
- Does not include end seals and silicone sealant is recommended for use instead of end seals