Pyle Home Theater Preamplifier Receiver, Audio/Video System, CD/DVD Player, AM/FM Radio, MP3/USB Reader, 1000 Watt
|Deal:||$149.99 (SAVE 3% Now!)|
|as of 06/27/2019 (Details)|
The Pyle PD1000A Home Theater Preamplifier Receiver provides versatile audio and video entertainment. The system comes loaded with features like a front-loading CD/DVD player, AM/FM radio, USB flash drive reader, aux (3.5mm) input and two 1/4'' microphone inputs. The high-powered 1000 watt system will deliver power and performance to your living room's entertainment center -- all while having compatibility with today's latest devices. Connect to your entire home theater system including your TV, DVD player, soundbar, external speakers and more. Connector types include four pairs of speaker terminal binding posts, two pair of RCA audio inputs, subwoofer output, digital optical audio output, along with S-Video, RCA and YPbPr component video outputs. MP3 audio file support will allow you to play your entire digital media file library and you can even connect your computer or laptop for instant audio streaming. Enjoy versatile multimedia entertainment ability with the Pyle PD1000A Home Theater Preamplifier Receiver Audio & Video System.
- Audio + Video Home Theater System - Connects to TVs, Soundbars, Speaker Systems - Front Loading CD/DVD Player
- 4-Channel Preamplifier Receiver - Powers up to (4) Loud Speakers - AM/FM Radio - USB Reader - Aux (3.5mm) Input
- MP3 Digital Audio File Compatibility - (4) Pair Speaker Terminal Binding Posts - (2) Pair RCA (L/R) Audio Inputs
- Subwoofer RCA (L/R) Output - Optical (Digital) Audio Output - (2) 1/4'' Mic Inputs - 1/4'' Headphone Jack - 1000 Watt
- Video Outputs: S-Video, RCA YPbPr (Component Video) - Rack Mountable - Includes Remote - Size: 16.9'' x 12.0'' x 5.1''
- 200 Watts x 2 @ 8 Ohms - 360 Watts x 2 @ 4 Ohms - 450 Watts x 2 @ 2 Ohms - 110/220 Volt Switchable Power Source
Do you want ot get the Pyle Home Theater Preamplifier Receiver, Audio/Video System, CD/DVD Player, AM/FM Radio, MP3/USB Reader, 1000 Watt?