as of 10/23/2021 (Details)
Elite Screens Manual series is key for professional video presentations for your home or office. The Manual series features the Greenguard & Greenguard GOLD certified, 1.1 gain, MaxWhite projection screen material. This 4K Ultra HD ready screen not only provides the widest possible viewing angle with perfect diffusion uniformity but also retains precise definition, image color reproduction, and black/white contrast. The Manual series arrives within a sturdy steel case in your choice of black or white finish, and it easily installs to wall or ceiling for a solution that does not get in the way. The incredibly easy to use auto-locking component allows for variable height settings, making it a highly versatile projection screen. Since 2004, Elite Screens has become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters in the US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China. With a focus on superior product and service, Elite Screens is dedicated to making projection screens for any projection environment. Ask about Elite’s 2-year warranty and 3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.
- 150-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 73.5" H x 130.7" W. Overall Size: 84.6" H x 137.2" W. Black Case.
- Screen Material: MaxWhite, 1.1 Gain. Multi-layer weave, 180 degree wide viewing angle, fully black backed front projection screen with textured surface. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. GreenGuard and GreenGuard GOLD Certified | UL 2818. Mildew resistant, and easy to clean with soap and water.
- Auto-Locking mechanism provides a wide range of height settings, and screen lanyard allows for easy operation.
- Includes wood screws and drywall anchors for wall or ceiling installation. Optional 6" and 12" L brackets available.
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty