as of 10/19/2021 (Details)
Elite Screens Spectrum series of projection screens is the absolute solution for anyone who is looking for a high quality electric projection screen at a budget friendly price. The Spectrum features Elite Screens MaxWhite screen material that provides excellent picture clarity and color reproduction, and the black professional black masking border improves viewing experience by absorbing light overshoot and enhancing contrast. It comes standard loaded with premium features and housed within a durable casing that easily installs to your wall or ceiling. The housed motor moves the screen up and down at your leisure with the included Infrared (IR) remote or 3-way wall switch, or use the 5-12V trigger to sync the projector and screen for an effortless viewing experience. Since 2004, Elite Screens has become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters in the US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China. With a focus on superior product and service, Elite Screens is dedicated to making projection screens for any projection environment. Ask about Elite’s 2-year warranty and 3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.
- 150-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 73.6" H x 130.7" W. Overall Size: 84.1" H x 142.6" W. Black Case.
- Screen Material: MaxWhite, 1.1 Gain. Multi-layer weave, 180 degree wide viewing angle, fully black backed front projection screen with textured surface. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. GreenGuard and GreenGuard GOLD Certified | UL 2818. Mildew resistant, and easy to clean with soap and water.
- Features a durable casing that easily installs to your wall or ceiling with the included install kit. Ships fully assembled, plug and play ready.
- Includes infrared (IR) remote, detachable 3-way wall switch, and 12V trigger cable.
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty