as of 08/20/2022 (Details)
Elite Screens Tripod Series of projection screens is a fitting solution for almost any indoor or outdoor video projection presentation. This series features Elite Screens 1.1 gain, 4K Ultra HD ready, GreenGuard and GreenGuard Gold certified MaxWhite front projection screen material. This screen is completely black backed and bordered to enhance picture quality, black/white contrast, and prevents light penetration. The lightweight casing has been tested to withstand the rigors of daily use. The added feature of the keystone eliminator mechanism quickly and conveniently calibrates projected image, and the adjustable locking ring that allows for various height settings and aspect ratios. The proven and reliable tripod design allows for easy set up and break down with little effort and conveniently stores away. Since 2004, Elite Screens has become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters in the US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China. With a focus on superior product and service, Elite Screens is dedicated to making projection screens for any projection environment. Ask about Elite’s 2-year warranty and 3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.
- 99-inch Diagonal, 1:1 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 70.0" H x 70.0" W. Overall Size: 113.6" H x 77.0" W. Black Case.
- Screen Material: MaxWhite, 1.1 Gain. Multi-layer weave, 180 degree wide viewing angle, fully black backed front projection screen with textured surface. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. GreenGuard and GreenGuard GOLD Certified | UL 2818. Mildew resistant, and easy to clean with soap and water.
- Auto-locking mechanism provides a wide range of height settings and easy operation. Standard keystone eliminator creates flexibility by preventing and correcting image distortion produced by tall or low projection angles.
- Heavy duty casing withstands daily usage. Optional carrying bag sold separately. Search ASIN: B003SW6F24
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty