Deal: $39.90 (SAVE Now!)
as of 07/09/2020 (Details)
EMART Photo Studio Background Support Kit for muslin, green screen, canvas, or paper backdrops, aluminum alloy construction for Stablizing the backdrop. The system is an excellent option for professional and amateur photographers to set up a photo studio, Portable backdrop stand for easy storage and installation. Multiple uses, for party, home studio, wedding or special events. Super easy to assemble and take down, come with the portable carrying bag. Aluminum alloy construction, Durability & Portability. (2 x ) Backdrop Support Sand 100% Aluminum construction Max height: 8.5 ft Min height: 3 ft Folded height: 30.9 inch (2 x ) Crossbar Min length: 5 ft Max length: 10 ft Each crossbar extends to 5 ft Interlock 2 crossbars into a long crossbar (2 x ) Heavy Duty Spring Clamp Hold the muslin, canvas, paper, and etc (4 x ) Backdrop Holder To remove wrinkles and unevenness shown on the muslin (2 x ) Sandbag Size: 9" x 10" Each sandbag rated for 20 lbs. Premium quality nylon material with sturdy zipper. Put sandbags on the base to ensure its stability when use in outdoor with the wind. (1x ) Portable Carry Bag Premium quality nylon material
- Super simple set-up whether indoors or outdoors active, portable photo backdrop stand with the convenient carrying case.
- Photography lightweight background support system for backdrops, including filled sandbags to stabilize the background stand.
- Telescoping top crossbar, width adjustable: Min 5 ft to Max 10 ft, Aluminum alloy support stand, height adjustable: Min3 ft to Max 8.5 ft.
- Spring clamps & Backdrop clip holder, hold the muslin, canvas, paper, and etc, keep it fixed on the background stand.
- Kit included & Customer service, [2 x ] Support Sand, [2 x ] Cross Bar, [2 x ] Spring Clamps, [4 x ] Backdrop Clip Holder, [2 x ] Sandbag, [1 x ] Carrying Case / 12 Months warranty for manufacturing defects.
Do you want ot get the Emart 8.5 x 10 ft Photo Backdrop Stand, Adjustable Photography Muslin Background Support System Stand for Photo Video Studio?