as of 12/01/2023 (Details)
Note: you must be able to provide proof that you are student, teacher or church musician to qualify for this price. Encore is the standard in professional music notation. Its powerful transcribing and editing capabilities help musicians of all levels get their ideas into print. Fast, accurate, and easy to use, Encore allows you to create beautiful printouts of your scores - using up to 64 separate staves. Whether you're creating motion picture scores, orchestral arrangements, choir songbooks, or teaching music in school, Encore is second to none. Encore scores can be fine-tuned with a simple move of the mouse. On-screen palettes let you enter dozens of marks and symbols. Lyrics and text are easily added. Powerful features such as page layout control, TrueType® and PostScript® support, polyphonic part voicing, and editable expressions palettes provide an inexhaustible set of capabilities for presenting your music on paper. Instantly transcribe your music into guitar tablature with correct fingering and guitar fret diagrams. When you put aside your pencil and staff paper and compose and arrange your music with Encore, you achieve a new level of professionalism and productivity. Encore has become the musician's choice in notation software because it allows you to create and publish everything from simple lead sheets to symphonies in less time and with more control.
- Complete Scoring Features, Auto Part Extraction, MIDI and VSTi Playback Keep You in Control
- Whether you play directly into Encore or transcribe your MIDI files, you get accurate notation and beautiful printouts every time
- You can extract parts, transpose for different instruments, and play your music as you originally conceived it
- Encore graphically displays and plays back dynamic marks, repeats, multiple endings, pedal marks, or any MIDI controller
- Fast, accurate, and easy to use, Encore allows you to create beautiful printouts of your scores - using up to 64 separate staves