as of 10/05/2022 (Details)
Equinox International's finest quality Professional Razor Edge Series line of hair cutting shears. These high quality shears are made of Japanese stainless steel and built to last a lifetime while giving the same razor sharp cuts since first use. Available in overall lengths 6.5". Also, check out our thinning shears and other related hair styling tools and products in the Equinox International catalog. Put your trust in Equinox International, and we will guarantee your satisfaction! Equinox Professional Shears Razor Edge Series - Barber Hair Cutting Scissors / Shears - 6.5" - Japanese Stainless Steel Hair Scissors - Mustache Scissors and Barber Scissors with Fine Adjustment Screw
- [PATENTED DESIGN] Our raving reviews speak for themselves. Customers LOVE our haircutting shears. PREMIUM - This specialized high quality Japanese stainless steel Hair Cutting scissor is tempered with precise blades and hand-sharpened cutting edges to evenly trim hair with ease.
- ERGONOMIC - Our Equinox Professional Razor Edge Hair Cutting Scissor is great for salon workers, barbers, and personal usage as well. Cutting hair without razor edged scissors leads to split ends and fraying.
- VERSATILE - With a length of 6.5 inches, the Professional Razor Edge Hair Cutting Scissor is safe and easy to use on men, women, the elderly, children, and babies. Its distinctive easy grip handle design allows the scissor to cradle fingers, delivering a confident haircut every time! With a sleek stainless steel texture, our scissor reduces messy hair clutters as no hair gets caught in between its blades, unlike other hair cutting scissors on the market.
- CONVENIENCE - At a weight of only 4.8 ounces anybody can handle this pair of shears with ease. Equipped with an adjustment screw, you can effortlessly fine-tune this scissor to your desire of tension.
- NOTE - All Razor Edge Series Professional Shears come vacuum-packed in plastic casing and are coated with lubricating oil. Before first use, wash with gentle soap and lukewarm water then dry with soft cloth.