as of 09/30/2023 (Details)
ESP heavy weight meltblown maintenance universal absorbent bonded roll. The roll is made from one layer of meltblown which is sonically bonded together. The bonding makes the roll less linty compared to un-bonded meltblown. Very even structure helps to contribute to its good absorbency capacity. Being the industry standard, its all-round performance is average but it is very versatile. Good value and reliable performance. Made from high quality polypropylene. An economical choice for everyday maintenance situations. Excellent go to product for lighter duty indoor MRO tasks. Because this is a maintenance product, indoor use is recommended. Fire retardant as per ASTM 726. Ensure that disposal of these sorbents complies with all local, state and federal regulations. Basis weight: 286 gsm. Absorbency: 44 gallons oil and 33 gallons water. Base fiber: polypropylene.
- This roll is made from one layer of meltblown that is sonically bonded together
- Good value and reliable performance
- Made from high quality polypropylene
- Fire retardant as per ASTM 726
- Measures 150-feet length by 30-inches width