as of 04/12/2021 (Details)
ESP medium weight meltblown maintenance universal absorbent bonded pad. The pad is made from one layer of meltblown which is sonically bonded together. The bonding makes the pad less linty compared to un-bonded meltblown. Very even structure helps to contribute to its good absorbency capacity. Being the industry standard, its all-round performance is average but it is very versatile. Good value and reliable performance. Made from high quality polypropylene. A very economical choice for everyday maintenance situations. Use for light duty indoor MRO tasks. Because this product is maintenance, indoor use is recommended. Fire retardant as per ASTM 726. Ensure that disposal of these sorbents complies with all local, state and federal regulations. Basis weight: 240 gsm. Absorbency: 20 gallons oil and 13 gallons water. Base fiber: polypropylene.
- This pad is made from one layer of meltblown that is sonically bonded together
- Good value and reliable performance
- Made from high quality polypropylene
- Fire retardant as per ASTM 726
- Measures 18-inches length by 15-inches width