Deal: $28.95 (SAVE Now!)
as of 10/26/2020 (Details)
Evans Waterless Powersports Coolant is formulated specifically for Powersports machines and the extreme conditions they encounter. Powersports Coolant defends against heat-related damage, while allowing the engine to continue producing its peak horsepower. When converting an engine from a water-based coolant to Evans coolant, great care should be given during the installation (conversion) process to ensure that all of the old water-based coolant is removed. It is recommended that the system be flushed with Evans Prep Fluid prior to installing Evans PWC. When the installation is complete, the water content of the coolant should be no more than 3%. If the water is above that limit, the coolant will perform no better than water-based antifreeze. Evans Coolant Installation Kit, P/N E2197, contains test strips to measure the water content, along with other useful items to guarantee a perfect installation. Made in the USA.
- Specifically designed for motocross bikes, trail bikes, Enduro bikes, street bikes, quads, ATVs, UTVs and snowmobiles
- Boils at 375 DegreeF and doesn't create vapor pressure Boil over, hot spots, after boil, pump cavitation and high system pressures are avoided Controls metal temperatures and detonation under extreme conditions
- Contains no water, effectively eliminating corrosion, liner and water pump cavitation erosion Minimizes the potential for corrosion and electrolysis issues, and reduces maintenance costs
- Eliminates pre-ignition and engine knock caused by overheating, improving combustion efficiency to deliver more power and improved fuel economy
- Provides low temperature protection to -40F
Do you want ot get the Evans Cooling Systems EC72064 Powersport Waterless Engine Coolant, 64 fl. oz.?