as of 12/02/2023 (Details)
Fill in the gaps in your family tree with one of the largest pedigree databases available. Spanning World Family Tree volumes 8-12, Super Bundle 2 contains important details like family links, vital dates, source notes, and biographical data. Uncover information about family trees dating back to the 1600s, some of which contain first families of the United States as well as many royal lines and nobility from Europe and beyond. This collection will help you learn biographical information about entire generations such as birth, marriage, and death dates, confirm new names and branches on your family tree, and contact other researchers so you can share information.
- Pedigrees dating 1500 to 1990
- World Family Tree European Origins, Vol E-1
- Trees contain individuals from entire world
- Many royal lines and nobility
- Contains dates of Marriages, Land records for AL,AR,FL,LA,MI,MN,OH,WI 1790-1907