as of 12/01/2021 (Details)
How to connect: 1. Turn on your TV or monitor and change the video output to be HD 2. Connect the pocket PC to the HD Port of a TV or Monitor 3. Connect the power adapter to a power socket and the other end to the DC port of the pocket PC 4. Let the device start and LED light turn on Tips to more readily utilize this scaled PC: 1. Add a Micro SD card for sparing records and reports 2. Regularly delete the product dissemination organizer in windows index to keep refreshes estimate use down. This envelope is utilized for updates for windows 3. Uninstall any program or application that isn't required or utilized. When done, there was sufficient space to refresh Windows Specification: HARDWARE SPECIFICATION: Chipset: Intel Z8350 4-Core 1.84GHz 64bit GPU: Intel HD Graphics RAM: 4GB DDR3L ROM: 64GB EMMC (Expandable Support Upto 128 GB) POWER SUPPLY: Power Supply: DC 5V 3A Power Indicator(LED) Power ON: Blue MAIN FEATURE S: Support Decoder: HEVC (H.265 @ 4K), H.264 A5.1, SVC, VP8 1080P, VP8 4K, VP8 Stereo, MPEG4 ASP/SP, AVS, BD2.4, H.263 Support Media Format: H.264@ 5.1, VP8 1080P, VP8 4K, VP8 Stereo, SVC, AVS, H.263 Support Music Format: MP3, AAC, AC3/DD+, WMA9, PCM (WAV) Support Poto Format: HD JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF USB Host: 1 High Speed USB 3.0, 1 High Speed USB 2.0 Card Reader: TF Card OSD type of language: English WIFI: AP6255 Support IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n. Bluetooth: Bluetooth V4.2 Mouse/Keyboard: Support Mouse and keyboard via USB; Support 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse and keyboard Via 2.4GHz USB Dongle Power KEY: Support Package Includes: 1 x Mini PC 1 x HDMI cable 1 x Power adapter 1 x User manual
- ✔【Special Note】: The "intel inside" label on my pc stick indicates that the product's processor is intel Atom Z8350 processor.The product's Brand is SMALLRT
- ✔【Processor Speed】: Base frequency of 1.44 GHz and a clock speed up to 1.92 GHz.
- ✔【Port】: 1xUSB 2.0,1x USB 3.0,1x Micro SD card Slot.
- ✔【Expand Storage】: It can be expand the storage with a Micro SD card up to 128GB
- ✔【Special Function】: Support power failure Auto-on: Step 1: Power up your MINI PC and press "DEL" to enter BIOS. Step 2: Inside BIOS menu,select the boot option to find a setting named "automatic power on" and enable this setting.