as of 12/02/2021 (Details)
The nonstick surface of our muffin (or cupcake) pan makes paper baking cups optional and cleanup easy. Cleanup is more of a consideration in a muffin pan than many other bakeware pieces since it is really twelve little pans in one - if you choose only one pan with nonstick, let it be the muffin pan. For even heating and browning, the pan is made of heavy weight carbon steel. Not just for sweets, a muffin pan may also be used for mini-quiches or rolls. Features: Nonstick coating allows easy food release. Cleans easily. Oven safe to 500F..
- 12-cup muffin pan; cold-rolled steel construction; two-coat silicone polyester nonstick surface
- Large handles for secure grip and to keep oven mitts out of the batter
- Hand wash only; nylon, plastic, or wood utensils only; oven-safe to 500 degrees F
- 15-1/4 by 10-1/2 by 1-1/4 inches; limited lifetime warranty
- Each cup measures 2-3/4 inches across and 1-1/4 inches deep