as of 10/23/2021 (Details)
The ideal solution for anyone who's a little creeped out by the fuzzy stuff that can grow on top of an open fermentation system (like a bucket or crock), this little set locks out the air and all the yeast and mold that come with it. Carbon dioxide escapes through the top of the airlock but nothing is allowed in.Attach the set to any wide mouth mason jar - fits a half-gallon jar for larger batches and down to a half pint for tiny little test batches.Includes two full setups - two ReCAP lids, instructions and recipes, two stoppers and two airlocks so you can make two batches of yummy lacto-fermented goodies at once!
- Add chopped produce to any wide mouth mason jar
- Pour salt-water solution over the produce
- Attach curious fermentation set and set it on your counter for 3-6 weeks
- Produces quality consistent results
- Easy to disassemble and clean