Deal: $47.95 (SAVE Now!)
as of 07/07/2020 (Details)
Newly redesigned and improved for 2012, the advanced design of our PowerGear Hedge Shears makes cutting easier while reducing hand fatigue. It features our patented PowerGear gearing mechanism to multiply your cutting force near the middle of the cut where resistance is greatest. This makes cutting three times easier than single-pivot hedge shears. Razor-sharp, precision-ground blades stay sharp, and a rust-resistant, low-friction coating makes every cut even easier. In addition, the DuraFrame handles are stronger than steel but still light to make our hedge shears easier to grip, carry and maneuver when cutting at awkward angles. PowerGear Hedge Shears include a lifetime warranty.
- Friskers Power Gear Hedge Shears With 9 Inch Cutting Length Power-lever mechanism increases leverage to make cutting 3X easier than single-pivot shears
- Strong, lightweight aluminum handles
- Corrosion resistant, non-stick blade coating reduces friction to make cutting easier
- Newly redesigned as of 2012, these shears are ideal for trimming and shaping hedges and decorative shrubs
- Winner of the Arthritis Foundation Ease-of-Use Commendation for a design that's easy-to-use for people limited by arthritis
- Patented PowerGear non-circular gearing mechanism multiplies force to make cutting three times easier than single-pivot tools
- Razor-sharp, precision-ground blades cut with less resistance, and a low-friction, rust-resistant blade coating makes every cut even easier
- Tough DuraFrame handles are stronger than steel yet lightweight for easy use
Do you want ot get the Fiskars 23 Inch PowerGear Hedge Shears (9189)?