Deal: $25.00 (SAVE Now!)
as of 07/03/2020 (Details)
The Perfect Foundation Brush! Tired of trying to get a flawless, even and streak free finish with your foundation, with little success or too much effort? Having trouble blending your medium to full coverage foundations into the skin without looking cakey or heavy? Apply Liquid, Cream or Powder Products Effortlessly and Flawlessly - The Keshima Flat Kabuki's short and dense bristles make it super easy to blend or buff any makeup products in no time at all, and are easily cleaned. - The long handle adds comfort to your makeup application. - The density of the Keshima Flat Kabuki Brush's bristles means that the product will sit on the top of the bristles without being absorbed into the bristles, making for a perfect look each and every time - Flawless, Even and Streak Free. Keshima Flat Top Kabuki Brushes - Are made with extra dense, super soft, premium quality synthetic fibers, and are easily cleaned. - Are subject to rigorous quality control standards - Undergo a 7 step process to prevent shedding We are so confident that you will love this brush that it is covered by our FULL, 90 Days no questions asked Money Back Guarantee. Click Add To Cart to Start Achieving a Flawless Look Every Single Time!
- SUPER DENSE makeup brush with flat head, perfect for buffing and blending.
- EVEN, STREAK FREE & PATCH FREE APPLICATION - Achieve a flawless look every single time. Far superior to using a beauty sponge or blender.
- HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS - Made with premium quality synthetic fibers - as soft as real hair, don't absorb foundation into the brush itself, and are easily cleaned.
- NO SHEDDING - All Keshima brushes undergo a 7-step process during manufacture to prevent shedding.
- THE PERFECT FOUNDATION BRUSH - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back! Comparable to (considered by many as better than) high end brand foundation brushes costing twice as much or more.
Do you want ot get the Flat Top Kabuki Foundation Brush By Keshima – Premium Makeup Brush for Liquid, Cream, and Powder – Buffing, Blending, and Face Brush?