as of 05/07/2021 (Details)
Flowmaster 49-state universal catalytic converters are designed to meet federal EPA emission requirements on a wide variety of applications. These high quality catalytic converters are manufactured in the USA, and feature stainless steel outer shell construction for maximum durability. The internal substrate material and precious metal loading have been carefully engineered for maximum efficiency and to avoid "MIL" code issues that are common with lower quality converters. Universal catalytic converters require welding or fabrication and should be installed by qualified technicians. Flowmaster 49-state converters are not legal for sale or use on vehicles licensed or operated in the state of California.
- Excellent flow characteristics
- Engineered to keep the "MIL" light off
- Available for a wide variety of applications
- Stainless steel construction
- This item is not for sale in California/Non CARB compliant