as of 05/18/2021 (Details)
Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps are a pair of straps that are ergonomically designed to encourage proper lifting techniques and are OSHA accepted to reduce back injuries due to heavy and repetitive lifting. These straps employ leverage which makes the items being carried seem 66 percent lighter. This makes it much easier to go up and down a flight of stairs, and to turn around corners. Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps save floors from scratches, dents, scuffs and scrapes that dollies and hand trucks leave behind. They are adjustable up to 48 inches so you can easily carry small (SM), medium (MED), large (LG) and extra-large (XL) items. Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps are portable and they can conveniently be stored in a drawer, tool box, or under a truck seat. Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps are affordable, safe, ergonomically designed, adjustable, and portable.
- Special Edition color patterns shown above. Put your cursor over the pictures to see how cool the new look is
- Straps employ leverage which makes the items being carried seem 66 percent lighter
- Ergonomically designed to encourage proper lifting techniques
- Each strap is 9 feet, 4 inches long
- Straps are adjustable up to 48 inches