as of 12/05/2021 (Details)
Forever Joint Hickory Butcher Block Tops! *****NOTICE***** No tops come with any bases, cabinetry, or hardware for installing, and no tops come pre-finished or sealed. A picture or two above might have a finish applied, but that is for customers to have a better understanding of what a finished top looks like. If you have any questions about a finish or sealer, please let us know! We are happy to give advice and recommendations. • CUSTOM CUT SIZES AVAILABLE! Just reach out to us directly to go over details and pricing • To inquire about a custom size, click on our store name "Forever Joint Tops, LLC", and then click the yellow button that says "Ask a question". One of the question options is about "Product Customization". • All corners and top edges come with a 1/4" round over on them. • Sanded to a 150-grit finish with mineral oil applied on them. • READY TO BE INSTALLED OR SEALED. Can be finished/sealed with an oil-based product of your choice. • Our tops are put together using what is called a finger joint which makes all joints extremely tight meaning there is virtually no wood putty or filler on your top which is common on other butcher block tops • ANY SIZE UP TO 36" x 96" - We can make almost any custom shape or size top up to 3 feet wide and 8 feet long. (Some restrictions may apply) * • All of our hickory butcher block tops are produced from kiln dried hickory that is grown throughout the Midwestern US. PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA!
- CUSTOM SIZES AVAILABLE UP TO 36" WIDE AND 96" LONG
- To inquire about a custom size click on our store name "Forever Joint Tops, LLC", and then click the yellow button that says "Ask a question". One of the question options is about "Product Customization"
- Comes sanded(120 grit), routered(1/4" eased edges and corners), and ready to be finished with any oil based sealer! (Just send us a message if you need recommendations!)
- 1.5" Thick x 18" Wide x 48" Long
- 100% solid butcherblock top made from Midwest Kiln Dried Hickory