as of 05/17/2021 (Details)
Botanical Name: Boswellia Serrata Plant Part: Resin Extraction Method: Steam Distilled Origin:India Color: Colorless to pale yellow clear liquid. Common Uses: The therapeutic properties of Frankincense Essential Oil include use as an antiseptic, astringent, carminative, digestive, diuretic, sedative, tonic and expectorant. Frankincense is said to help rejuvenate the aging skin, and is effective with bacterial and fungal infections. The anti-inflammatory property of this oil is reputed to be an effective treatment for joint pain and arthritis. Frankincense can also be used as an insect repellent and is also widely used in cosmetics and soap manufacturing. It has a grounding aroma, and often used in meditation. Consistency: Medium Note: Base Strength of Aroma: Medium Aromatic Scent: Frankincense Essential Oil has a rich woody, earthy scent with a deeply mysterious nuance. Cautions: Frankincense Essential Oil is non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing. Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Botanical Name: Boswellia Serrata
- HIGHEST SUPERIOR QUALITY ESSENTIAL OILS - STRICT QUALITY CONTROL !!!
- ALL OUR ESSENTIAL OILS ARE 100% PURE & NATURAL THERAPEUTIC GRADE. NO ADDED INGREDIENTS
- WE NEVER SACRIFICE QUALITY FOR PRICE. "ABSOLUTELY NO" SYNTHETICS, CHEMICALS, CARRIER or BASES ADDED
- OVER 140 DIFFERENT 100% PURE NATURAL ESSENTIAL OILS , GIFT SETS AND STATER KIT IN TOP 6, 14, 32, 64